CerealMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CerealMs v83

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ia <=(end of username) Can't Create a Character.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KingLump

ia <=(end of username)   Can't Create a Character. Empty
PostSubject: ia <=(end of username) Can't Create a Character.   ia <=(end of username)   Can't Create a Character. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:07 pm

I just deleted my main character to make another one because I wanted to have a different job. I clicked on "Create a Character," typed the name, then clicked OK on how I wanted the guy to be dressed. and then it would bring me to the character selection. There are just empty spots...
Back to top Go down
Ibro
Gold Rank Spamer
Gold Rank Spamer

PostSubject: Re: ia <=(end of username) Can't Create a Character.   ia <=(end of username)   Can't Create a Character. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:12 pm

My friend wanted to join,and he got this too....
This needs to be fixed asap >>;
Back to top Go down
http://www.cerealms.net
God.
Nooby
Nooby

PostSubject: Re: ia <=(end of username) Can't Create a Character.   ia <=(end of username)   Can't Create a Character. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:45 pm

If you don't know the answer, don't post and just add something useless like 'this needs to be fixed'.
Back to top Go down
God .

PostSubject: Re: ia <=(end of username) Can't Create a Character.   ia <=(end of username)   Can't Create a Character. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:47 pm

I agree with Z.

It's obviously a glitch with the server itself. There are many fixes for this online, but the server owner has to do it. Wait until he responds.
Back to top Go down
Shoop Da Whoop

PostSubject: Re: ia <=(end of username) Can't Create a Character.   ia <=(end of username)   Can't Create a Character. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:51 pm

Ibro, if someone is complaining about something, it's basically a given that it needs to be fixed. And its basically a given that it needs to be fixed asap. You win the 'Redundant' award.
Back to top Go down
xPrevail
Forum addict
Forum addict
xPrevail

PostSubject: Re: ia <=(end of username) Can't Create a Character.   ia <=(end of username)   Can't Create a Character. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:58 pm

Report it. It'll be fixed soon.
Back to top Go down
Ibro
Gold Rank Spamer
Gold Rank Spamer

PostSubject: Re: ia <=(end of username) Can't Create a Character.   ia <=(end of username)   Can't Create a Character. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:19 pm

God. wrote:
If you don't know the answer, don't post and just add something useless like 'this needs to be fixed'.

I was confirming that it wasn't just him.

God . wrote:
I agree with Z.

It's obviously a glitch with the server itself. There are many fixes for this online, but the server owner has to do it. Wait until he responds.

God. and God .?
Lol.

Hetalia wrote:
Ibro, if someone is complaining about something, it's basically a given that it needs to be fixed. And its basically a given that it needs to be fixed asap. You win the 'Redundant' award.

I was confirming that it wasn't just him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cerealms.net
xPrevail
Forum addict
Forum addict
xPrevail

PostSubject: Re: ia <=(end of username) Can't Create a Character.   ia <=(end of username)   Can't Create a Character. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:47 pm

looool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ia <=(end of username) Can't Create a Character.   ia <=(end of username)   Can't Create a Character. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ia <=(end of username) Can't Create a Character.
Page 1 of 1