CerealMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CerealMs v83

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm not gonna put up with this.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
God .

I'm not gonna put up with this. Empty
PostSubject: I'm not gonna put up with this.   I'm not gonna put up with this. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:44 pm

I'm not gonna put up with this. Amg10

He wants to trade me a 120 NL in Bera for MSI.
When I say no, he calls me a bitch.
I'm not putting up with this shit. >_>
Back to top Go down
malik

PostSubject: Re: I'm not gonna put up with this.   I'm not gonna put up with this. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:36 pm

Stop Bitching about this little thing people tend to get angry when there trying to buy something and they dont get it. If you don't know how to deal with it just leave the fucking game
Back to top Go down
Madara

Madara

PostSubject: Re: I'm not gonna put up with this.   I'm not gonna put up with this. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:05 am

malik wrote:
Stop Bitching about this little thing people tend to get angry when there trying to buy something and they dont get it. If you don't know how to deal with it just leave the fucking game
Ty.
Back to top Go down
Shoop Da Whoop

PostSubject: Re: I'm not gonna put up with this.   I'm not gonna put up with this. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:33 pm

Madara:
You were the one who BANS people for raging at you. When you rage at someone else, all you do is sit back and pretend it's all good? The hell is wrong with you.
I'm not sure what Justin said, you were all just like "I'M NOT SURE WHAT HE SAID, BUT I KNOW IT WAS MEAN" and you're the one that was pure witness to (and the cause of) this act, and you pretend it's perfectly fine?

Demotion plzkthx.

Edit: A bit of the chat beforehand
I'm not gonna put up with this. Proof001
Back to top Go down
Madara

Madara

PostSubject: Re: I'm not gonna put up with this.   I'm not gonna put up with this. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:04 am

Lol. You make me laugh. You're picking a fight you won't win. I suggest you stop. I didn't ban Genitals or anyone for that matter for "raging at me." I banned Genitals because he was spamming racial slurs, which is clearing against our ToS. When i found out he had been unbanned, I saw it as unjust, so I proceeded to ban him once again. Later on that night Genitals and I reached an agreement on a way he would not get banned.

Look, I have been friends with the other GMs for years now, and I really don't think that a few low-lifes like you can break that. And I can call you low-lifes all I want, regardless. If I was a player it would not be called abuse or harassment.

You guys also need to get your facts straight. I did see when Genitals was spamming racial slurs, I banned him as soon as I noticed what he was doing. About the SS of what Serendipity posted, it was taken out of context, as you can see she did not post the whole SS. She will be facing punishment for this. Think its unfair? Idgaf. If she wants to use below-the-belt techniques to try to get me fired or in trouble, then I think it's only fair that I get to use them to. No one notices her repeated "GTFOs." Thats pretty rude to a staff member.

I suppose you can take this wall of text how ever you want, but if you want to start this with me, then lets go. I think I have more "tools" (Chase gets it) to use than you do. Lol. GG.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not gonna put up with this.   I'm not gonna put up with this. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm not gonna put up with this.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CerealMs :: In Game :: Report Staff Members-
Jump to: