CerealMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CerealMs v83

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baka's Apology

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baka
Forum addict
Forum addict
Baka

Baka's Apology Empty
PostSubject: Baka's Apology   Baka's Apology Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:03 am

Hey guys, Baka here. I'm really really sorry to those i have hurt, ignored, or did not help during the game. I hope i can get forgiveness from all of you. Luis, i'm sorry for all the names i called you. But i was really angry at that time. I did not meant what i said, hope you'll forgive me. Mia, i'm sorry i did not believe you, even though you forgiven me many times, i want to tell you that, i'm really sorry for what i have done, and i'm truly apologetic for it. xPureBlood AKA COLIN, thanks for being there by my side, even though i betrayed you, you still hung close to me, and stayed by my side. Thanks Bro C:
Back to top Go down
xPureBlood
Forumer
Forumer
xPureBlood

Baka's Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka's Apology   Baka's Apology Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:05 am

w90wrhjd wrote:
Hey guys, Baka here. I'm really really sorry to those i have hurt, ignored, or did not help during the game. I hope i can get forgiveness from all of you. Luis, i'm sorry for all the names i called you. But i was really angry at that time. I did not meant what i said, hope you'll forgive me. Mia, i'm sorry i did not believe you, even though you forgiven me many times, i want to tell you that, i'm really sorry for what i have done, and i'm truly apologetic for it. xPureBlood AKA COLIN, thanks for being there by my side, even though i betrayed you, you still hung close to me, and stayed by my side. Thanks Bro C:

No Problem.
Back to top Go down
http://cerealms.roflforum.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&
FireFlie
Forumer
Forumer
FireFlie

Baka's Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka's Apology   Baka's Apology Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:58 am

well done baka
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baka's Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka's Apology   Baka's Apology Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baka's Apology
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CerealMs :: CerealMs :: General Discussion-
Jump to: