CerealMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CerealMs v83

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I has something to say?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shoop Da Whoop

I has something to say? Empty
PostSubject: I has something to say?   I has something to say? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:52 pm

Advertise?

...lmfao. Um. I love how all the other suggestions are server-related (like, in-server) or forum-related (which leaves like nothing else left.. oh well. I found a loophole). Seriously though, I love the community and all, it's small and adorable (that was a compliment), but I think it's time we start seeing some newer faces. Plus, with all the haters, we might be having a bad name on people who havent yet played the server (..I know I discuss it with my friends when a server is crap. Like NidoMS ._.)

BTW.

THIS FORUM. IS BUBBLY. Like, the buttons and whatnot, hard to read the stuff in it. Lern2contrast. I could make new buttons if needed (..c:? They'll be fail). The contrast in the style of the buttons and the style of the forum.. Work on that kthx?

oh yea. One more thing:
Why... the hell is there a 'Spam' and 'Off-Topic' section?
Back to top Go down
Ibro
Gold Rank Spamer
Gold Rank Spamer

PostSubject: Re: I has something to say?   I has something to say? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:14 pm

Spam&Off-Topic=Ibroland.

vB Plox.

Fail button plox.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cerealms.net
Bender
I LUVE T3H FERUMS
I LUVE T3H FERUMS
Bender

PostSubject: Re: I has something to say?   I has something to say? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:57 am

Spam if you want to flame.
Off-topic talk about something not related to the game.
wow i rap
Back to top Go down
Ibro
Gold Rank Spamer
Gold Rank Spamer

PostSubject: Re: I has something to say?   I has something to say? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:06 am

^rap is win Lol.

Gimmi moer rep plex
Back to top Go down
http://www.cerealms.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I has something to say?   I has something to say? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I has something to say?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CerealMs :: In Game :: Suggestions-
Jump to: