CerealMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CerealMs v83

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM APPLICATION

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VibeFriday

GM APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: GM APPLICATION   GM APPLICATION Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:21 pm

Name:James/Vibe

• Country/TimeZone:PST

• Why do you want to be a GM: To make this server reach number 1

• How can you help the server:I have been a coder as well as gm for many servers i can help code anything that is needed or wanted by players in the game to satisfy players and to bring even more players to cereal ms

• If someone was hacking right in front of you, what would you do: a warning will be issued as well as a minor punishment an eye will be kept on that player and if caught again it will result in perm ban

• Experiences: i have been a GM for 4 servers as well as been a coder for many servers i was even hired to code destiny ms as well as farmer ms

• What events can you host:any events within the admins rules that are fun,exciting, entertaining, and satisfies player needs fallowed by great prizes

• How will you treat other players in the game Including other GM's: i believe sincerity is key to being a gm i would try my best to become everyone ideal GM

• How often will you be on CerealStory?: Weekdays early morning to about 5pm and then from 10-12/1 am weekends I can be on all day

• Why should we pick you: I have tremendous experience with not only being a GM but maplestory as well and can help greatly in making this server a popular server, also i have a team of coders that will help this server as well

•Any Sports/Hobbies/Activities you like to do?: I'm a baseball player for my high school i have been offered a Scholarship for baseball to UC Riverside but instead i'm choosing to go straight pro for either the San Diego Padres or in Korea for the Sk Wyrvens/LG as well (i haven't decided which team to go to)

• Last words: TO, Admin:
You can contact me at anjames162@hotmail.com
if you need anything or have any questions for me feel free to email me
or if its possible to message in these forums feel free to message me as well
please let me know if I'm hired or not i will check back constantly and i will check my email constantly as well
thank you.

-Vibe
Back to top Go down
Pufss
Admin
Admin
Pufss

GM APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION   GM APPLICATION Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:42 pm

Moved to the right section
Back to top Go down
http://cerealms.roflforum.net
Vibe

GM APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION   GM APPLICATION Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:46 pm

thank you ill be looking foward to your reply
Back to top Go down
Pufss
Admin
Admin
Pufss

GM APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION   GM APPLICATION Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:07 am

Please Follow the GM Application Format
Back to top Go down
http://cerealms.roflforum.net
HolyHealer
Nooby
Nooby
HolyHealer

GM APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION   GM APPLICATION Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:06 pm

Gl~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION   GM APPLICATION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM APPLICATION
Page 1 of 1