CerealMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CerealMs v83

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FireFlie's GM Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FireFlie

FireFlie's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: FireFlie's GM Application   FireFlie's GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:26 am

I know that my chances for gm are slim to none although its still worth a try~

IGN : FireFlie, you may have seen me around Very Happy (i play LOTS)

Experience? : Yes i have had some experience in being a gm i have been a gm in a v62 and v75 server they are both shutdown but i had been a gm in them both fr roughly 3 months each so i wouldnt say i was a bad gm else i would have had my powers takin.

Why should i be Chosen?, What do i have to offer? : Because i believe i have A very humorous personality and i have alot to offer to this server in the sense that i love having Fun events when the time comes and im willing to help anyone that needs it, i spend most my day training and that is mostly with my sisters i let them leech and other players who needs leeching too Andeeh is the reference he sees me all the time letting people leech but im also very fair and take alot of things into account when it comes to tough decissions that a GM undergoes.

How long have i been playing? : iv been playing for a week maybe nearly 2 i have had some great times in this server , like my 10 and 20 rebirths all that kinda stuff , takin screenshots with xPureBlood and had some great times with my wifey SirFluffy (<3 ya).

Any Coding Experience? : i have had some coding experience in small java and Python 26 but very little at all unfortunatly.

So i hope you see that i am a great candidate for this gm application Thanks for readin.
Back to top Go down
FireFlie

PostSubject: Timezone Forgot it xD   FireFlie's GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:32 am

Pretend this was added!

[/b]TimeZone[b] : (GMT +08:00) Perth Western Australia so im on when most others arnt.
Back to top Go down
xPureBlood
Forumer
Forumer
xPureBlood

PostSubject: Re: FireFlie's GM Application   FireFlie's GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:32 am

FireFlie wrote:
Pretend this was added!

[/b]TimeZone[b] : (GMT +08:00) Perth Western Australia so im on when most others arnt.

Dude Just Go And Edit It
Back to top Go down
http://cerealms.roflforum.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&
Baka
Forum addict
Forum addict
Baka

PostSubject: Re: FireFlie's GM Application   FireFlie's GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:53 am

GOOD LUCK ALL, HOPE YOU GET THE GM JOB C=
Back to top Go down
HolyHealer
Nooby
Nooby
HolyHealer

PostSubject: Re: FireFlie's GM Application   FireFlie's GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:05 pm

Niceee

Couldnt really read the last bit as Pure said
Back to top Go down
FireFlie

PostSubject: Soz   FireFlie's GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:35 pm

Yea sorry about that the colour choice and mistake with the bold was yea sorry but it says GMT +8:00 Western Australia Perth and thanks baka
Back to top Go down
FireFlie
Forumer
Forumer
FireFlie

PostSubject: Re: FireFlie's GM Application   FireFlie's GM Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:18 pm

Note: i made this app when i wastne a member of the forum if you would rather me just remake the gm application please let me know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FireFlie's GM Application   FireFlie's GM Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FireFlie's GM Application
Page 1 of 1